Monday, April 14, 2008

Busy

I'm so busy today. I have been writing and making my requirements at school. I thought I can do away with these requirement by just accepting the minimum grade. I was wrong! I can't be enrolled this summer if I have an INC grade. OK, fine! I'm just continue my enrollment on Wednesday after I have finished all this shit. Literally, my work is shit. I'm very poor in writing, my cases and reaction papers are kinda bloggy to me. There's no academic or seriousness tone to it. Well, I won't mind anymore as long as I can pass all the requirements by Wednesday. Good luck to me.

I unearthed these pictures below from the "bottomest" directory of my black mac. I took this picture during the Christening of my "inaanak", Thadeus Trazo. A very beautiful baby indeed.

The Pastor













With his mom and dad.



With his dad and grandparents.



The family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home