Friday, September 25, 2020

Phoenix

Wow, just wow. It's been 12 years since my last post. I actually forgot this blog site already and now I'm reviving it. So much have have during these years. The biggest is losing my father. He passed away last 2015. It was like nightmare coming to life. I used to get nightmares about my parents dying. Never had I thought it would happen. I know people will eventually die but I'm still at a state of denial. But I thank God, I have still have my mother. I will make the best of her time. My biggest regret is I wasn't able to maximize my time with my father. I was used to seeing him when I get home. I took everything for granted. 
On the bright side, it's a good feeling that someone will take good care of us from above and having closer line to God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home